Coffee House

1.Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.

2.Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3.Don't flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates.The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

It doesn't concern me. (Variant 2)

What do I care? It doesn't concern me. I am a busy person. I have better things to do. I have a wife and kids. My boss would be wild. I don't have the time. There's no point anyway. Nothing will happen.

How many excuses have you tried?

Angry at the government about some particular issue? Mad about Arjun Singh's reservation rhetoric? You know what? It does concern you. You are not a student? Then it concerns you kids. You don't have kids? Well, you will some day.

First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

- Pastor Martin Niemöller

You think it doesn't concern you? Hell, it does!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger sridhar said…

    I think you mean hell, it does! which means you should have typed hell, it doesn't!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Vijay said…

    huh??

    I think I know you, but identify yourself anyway.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Vijay said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger K said…

    good one vijay!
    sometimes normal ppl need a lil push from their daily haze to come to senses.. real senses tht is.

    good work.. keep it on! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home