Coffee House

1.Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.

2.Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3.Don't flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates.The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So many blogs, so few posts

I see so many blogs around (including my posts on this blog and on mine) and I think - why. Why so many blogs? Rather, why are so many of them so empty? They have very few posts, if at all. No, it's not because it's cool to have a blog. I figure it's because everyone has something to say. Everyone wants to be heard. They just don't know how to express it, and to whom. Some people use poetry, which I think is quite effective. Others use plain ol' prose but just don't feel satisfied. As for me, I'm certainly not a poet with words, so I'd much rather use someone else's (here, Javed Akhtar's) poetry if it fits and says what I want to say. Poem or song of the moment: जिंदगी, आ रहा हूँ मैं। (मशाल)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home